El Salvador Mission Trip
- “Mission El Salvador” is a short term evangelism trip to Ahuachapan, El Salvador. Volunteers will assist leading Kids Clubs in local neighborhoods and schools. They’ll also take part in park evangelism. Another goal is to support the local churches by attending special services.
- This mission trip hosted by retired Pastor and Walnut Ridge church member David Groves
- Final cost TBD // expected to be about $1,100.00
- Trip dates // July 29-August 4, 2017
- $100 deposit due June 10
- Full payment due July 16
Feed the Kids :: Summer
Thanks to all the Walnut Ridge children, students, and adults who donated single-serve items during our “Feed the Kids” collection in May. Now, all that food needs to be sorted for weekly distribution to children in need.
This family/kid friendly volunteer opportunity is for the entire church–all ages. Meet at the local non-profit, Harvest International, which is located at 105 S. 6th Ave., Mansfield, Texas.
You don’t need to sign up, just show up!
- Wednesdays at 10am and 6pm
- May 31 through August 9
This trip to Zaragoza, Mexico is designed for families and anyone interested in an international mission experience.
For Details contact: Jared Jacobs 817-915-7026; firstname.lastname@example.org; or Jerry Ritchie 817-473-1461; email@example.com
CHECK BACK FOR INFORMATION ABOUT FUTURE TRIPS