BEACH CAMP 2019
What happens when you combine the white sands of the gulf, emerald water, tons of students, a nationally known band, and an inspiring speaker? Come find out!
Students in grades 7-12 (2018-19) are gearing up for a summer adventure where they will make incredible new friends, build life-long memories, and draw closer to God through intense worship and engaging speakers.
Students start each day singing along with an awesome band and hearing a stirring Bible-inspired message. Afterwards, Small Groups of 8 to 10 people dig into God’s Word, discussing life issues that everyone faces. There’s also time to experience group-building activities at unique area attractions. You’ll enjoy the sun, sand, and surf every afternoon on the beach. Meet with God every night through powerful times of worship. Engage Him through Gospel-centered teaching. See how God relates to your life with creative videos and drama. Each evening, you and your friends will crash in your beachfront condominium.
- Cost is $455 if Deposit is Paid in Oct. or Nov.
- Cost is $495 if Deposit Paid in Dec., Jan. or Feb.
- Cost is $555 if Deposit Paid in March or April
- Cost is $595 if Deposit Paid in May or June
- Sibling discount of $50 (for each sibling) available on registrations with deposits completed through February.
- Beach Camp actually costs much more than the price we charge students. WRBC budgets funds to make the cost more affordable for families, lowering the cost.
- Registration payment includes Student Life fees, condo rentals, coach transportation, T-shirt, and most meals.
- Partial scholarships are available to members of Walnut Ridge Baptist Church.
- All payments are non-refundable after April 31, 2019.
- Click HERE to Register
Contact Sarah Eslick at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.